General cleaners are responsible for calling in on a day to day basis to the District Manager for dispatching to appropriate building. General cleaners maintain the cleanliness of their designated buildings/areas by performing various cleaning duties.
- Dust surfaces including desktops, cabinet tops, partitions, picture frames etc.
- Empty wastebaskets and recyclables; transport to designated disposal area.
- Sweep with broom, dust and/or wet mop hard surfaced floors.
- Vacuum floors using upright vacuum and/or vac paks.
- Spot clean carpet.
- Clean glass areas.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc.
- Replenish bathroom supplies.
- Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
- Other tasks may be assigned based on customer or management discretion.
- General Cleaner experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to stand or walk during entire shift to accomplish tasks. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull 25lbs. frequently and up to 50lbs. occasionally
Complete an online application below.